Oct 12, 2008

Give Them An Inch and They'll Take A Mile


Over the past several months, I've been criticized by many who prefer the mere illusion of security over essential liberty. Specifically, my alleged failure to cooperate with the suspicionless seizure of my person and effects at internal Homeland Security checkpoints has infuriated and befuddled those who believe in the omnipotent power of the state and that, by definition, federal agents can do no wrong. Several who have criticized these videotaped encounters have erroneously stated that if I just cooperated in the violation of my rights by armed federal agents who claim to be protecting me, I'd be on my way in a matter of seconds instead of receiving extra special 'protection' for a prolonged period of time...READ MORE

No comments: