Mar 11, 2009

The Storm is Gathering. Pray for peaceful resolutions!

Patriot … or traitor? You decide.

I already have.

I am showing you one of the most powerful and thought-provoking videos I have ever seen. This video was made by a serving United States Marine. Because of his words - he must conceal his identity - a tragedy for this hero who has taken an oath in blood to defend his nation and Constitution. Is he a Patriot … or is he a traitor? A serving member of our most proud force - the United States Marine Corps who swears to take up arms against tyranny in this nation at any cost. Again … Patriot, or traitor.

I’ve made up my mind. Semper Fidelis, Marine - I am with you. I am in my 60’s, not in great health any longer, but I am with you and our fellow Patriots. I will sacrifice what I have left of my life so my son, and his son, and his son’s son … can live as free men under the Constitution men so much smarter than these traitorous scumbags in Washington, DC have written. I will not be a slave to Washington or anybody else. I do not swear allegiance to a President or a Congressman who doesn’t even know what type of government our nation was founded on. NOT a “democracy” … a REPUBLIC.

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA … and TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS … ONE NATION UNDER GOD … INDIVISIBLE … WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

No comments: