Mar 17, 2009

A Tribute to my friend Andrew "Test" Martin!

Andrew was a VERY good long time friend who both Matt Bloom and I share many great memories. Andrew's passing is still so shocking. I am still waiting for Johnny Ace or Christian or Edge or Jericho or somebody to call me back in Japan and tell me it was all a mistake. It does not feel real. Andrew "TEST" Martin along with Matt Bloom and myself became like the three amigos as we traveled the road together and shared many great memories. Last night before our match, as Matt and I absorbed the news and tried to make sense of it all, the silence was broken with Matts words which I could not have said better myself. "You know what Val, all the friends we have lost, their deaths really sucked and saddened. But this one HURTS DEEP!"

Drew(burg), I will always remember the great times we had and the memories you provided. You will always have a special place in my heart and my life. I promise, you will never be forgotten.

REST IN PEACE

Sean Morley

No comments: