Sep 26, 2009

THESE POLICE THUGS ATTACK PEACEFUL PITTSBURGH STUDENTS!

You have to wonder when a cop is told by his superiors to quash a PEACEFUL protest, do they even think about the fact they are about to violate a constitutionally protected right of freedom to peacefully assemble? Is there even ONE brave cop who will tell his superior "NO! I am not going to violate another Americans right to peacefully assemble. I will go down there and keep the peace but I will not stop a peaceful protest!" Is there even ONE cop who would stand up for Americans like that? I am just looking for ONE! Or are they all just mindless robots who care more about getting a pay check than protecting constitutional rights? Or are they just adrenalin seeking thugs who love the power trip and could care less if they violate the constitution? I just want to hear of ONE special cop who will say NO!

No comments: